Get your Project Quote!
Tell Us About Your Project
If you’re ready to grab attention and grow your business, Bayou Graphics wants to partner with you! Just fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to discuss your plans in more detail.
When you reach out to Bayou Graphics to discuss your project, we will respect your time by quickly providing you a complete response so that you can make the best decision for your business. Let us know what you need, and we will very clear on what you can expect from us, how long it will take, and how much it will cost. If your project is complicated and requires consultation, we have professionals that can talk with you develop a plan to get the best results.
We love what we do because we are in the business of making other businesses look great, so let us hear from you- we’re ready to make your project a success!
Frequently Asked Questions
Vehicles and Fleet
What types of products are available?
Your image and message is only limited by your imagination, however most customers request fit into a few categories
- Full wraps- these cover nearly the entire surface of a vehicle, offering the biggest opportunity to be creative with bold colors, images, and messages.
- Digitally Printed Graphics- also called partial wraps, cover only a portion of a vehicle and provide an opportunity to display custom images and logos on a vehicle.
- Decals- A more economical alternative to keep branding clear and simple. Letters and shapes are cut directly from solid color adhesive vinyl and applied to a vehicle
- Door Decals/Magnets- A customer may opt to mark only the doors of their vehicles with logos, images, and regulatory information. This can be directly applied to the vehicle as a decal or as a magnet.
- Window Graphics- One way perforated vinyl can be custom printed and applied to the windows of a vehicle. This method utilizes the window of the vehicle as a platform for images and information. This is “one way” vinyl which allows the driver to look out but presents a solid image to people outside the vehicle.
- Tailgate Graphics- Many trucks and work vehicles find it advantageous to put branding and contact information at the rear of the vehicle because of ability to reach thousands of people who see the vehicle in traffic and jobsites daily.
What are vehicle wraps?
A vehicle wrap is an image or message printed onto a durable, pressure-sensitive vinyl that is then laminated and installed directly onto a painted vehicle
How is the price determined?
Prices are determined by quantity of material used, complexity of the design, difficulty of the installation, and the condition of the vehicle, specifically whether or not old graphics have to be removed.
How long will it last?
A vehicle wrap installed using name brand material by a qualified installer can last 5 years or more. More importantly, it will protect your paint and the vehicle’s surface and come off without any damage if properly cared for.
What is the process?
Your branding strategy is unique to your organization, so we start with a consultation to make sure we understand your needs. Then our graphic design staff will produce a concept for your review based on the inputs you have given us. Once the design is approved installation will be scheduled and a trained team of technicians will ensure the work is completed in a timely manner.
What type of surfaces can you work on?
Nearly any flat or contoured surface- drywall, glass, wood, stone, brick, block, tile, hardwood, etc..
How long will it last?
Wall graphics can last 8-10 years if kept out of direct sunlight. Perforated vinyl graphics for storefronts, windows, and doors, last around 3 years. Exterior graphics
Will it damage my wall?
No, if quality material is used and it is appropriate for the surface, it will not damage your wall.
How do you know the right type of material to use?
A trained technician will test various materials using a 3M test kit to determine which materials are suitable for your graphics application